Sunday, July 15, 2012

Climbing the mountain #3 (NSFW)

I'm going to spare you of photos of weird looking contours and gestures today. I also found a better site for gestures, which helps. Today I used that, along with TV shows. I found the latter a fun challenge because obviously the gestures are changing all the time, so I have to keep the mental image while I'm drawing.


After finishing the workout I drew another naked girl. This is probably not safe for work, depending on where you work.






One difference that I noticed drawing this girl was that I'm starting to incorporate the mindsets when drawing gestures and blind contours. I don't measure angles quite as carefully anymore, and I'm using blind contour drawing here and there to good effect. Also, I'm screwing up less and getting stuff done faster.


TNWTD statistics so far:
Total time from start to finish: 375 hours / 15 days and 15 hours
Time spent drawing: 9 hours


Contour drawings: 22
Gesture drawings: 135
Percentage: 2.4%
Times considered quitting: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment